Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to start the building process...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sic Ric
EEWWWWWW!!!
EEWWWWWW!!!
Sic Ric

Number of posts : 385
Backyard fed or feds : NWW Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Time to start the building process... Empty
PostSubject: Time to start the building process...   Time to start the building process... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:45 am

If you are on this site an beleive it has a chance to be a good place for bywers to come and chat then we need your help. Jake and I are now beginning to get the bywt name out there and anything you can do to help us do so would be great. there is a chance that waynezworld could be added as a mod on here which would leave us with 3 really "wrestling/forum smart" mods and thats a great start. SO please help BYWT grow and know that you were one of the originals...
Back to top Go down
https://bywt.forumotion.com
AbsoluteJake
Smartmark
Smartmark
AbsoluteJake

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Time to start the building process... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to start the building process...   Time to start the building process... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:44 am

Ever since I got in the BYW community I have always tried to help out. I have been in BYW for about 10 years now in ACW, but only in the community itself for like a couple years. Now its my home away from home when I am not wrestling for ACW (which unfortunately has been a long time now). So we will all try to make this place all that it can be, so if you guys have any good forum ideas let us know and we will try to get it done!

I should say something about being a mod here. If you guys have been around BYW forums before, you most likely have seen me hanging around one of them. But Sic Ric is the first person to offer me a mod position and he's a cool guy, so I couldn't refuse, and put on my mod suit! lol. I am pretty lenient with things and just want to ensure good times. So most of it will probably be me leaving comments than actually deleting things of any importance. So have a good time everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.AbsoluteWrestling.net

Time to start the building process...
Page 1 of 1