Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground) Empty
PostSubject: Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground)   Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:41 am

*All base sizes should be 16x16 or whatever you feel is right for your fed
* When it comes to the padding, carpet, or foam use as much as you feel you need
*From experience use wood proof water stain or whatever for your plywood, We didn't and now were suffering Sad
* Make sure it's sturdy and be stable enough to execute your moves perfect and be able to move around with no problem

Number 1

1 layer of tires
1 layer of plywood
1 layer of carpet or foam etc.
1 tarp covering base

Number 2

1 layer of mattresses
1 layer of plywood
1 tarp to cover base

Number 3

1 layer of pallets
1 layer of matresses or tires
1 layer of plywood
1 tarp to cover base

Number 4 (The NWW Pitt way)

1 layer of pallets
1 layer of tires
1 layer of box springs (from burning matresses)
1 layer of plywood
1 to 3 layers of carpet
1 tarp to cover base

Remember these are just the basic idea's, get creative and maybe you can find a better way to build a base
Back to top Go down
AbsoluteJake
Smartmark
Smartmark
AbsoluteJake

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground)   Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:59 pm

All these are pretty good base ideas Smile. The only thing next would be to add ring ropes. Which in yards would require fence posts in concrete with steel clamps and turnbuckles (for ones that can support weight). But I dont think most guys want to deal with concrete lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AbsoluteWrestling.net
DTF
I Mark For Ric!
I Mark For Ric!
DTF

Number of posts : 30
Backyard fed or feds : SWC
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground)   Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Thats stupid to have ropes you shoudl just go buy a damn real wrestling ring then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skateboarderwitskills
AbsoluteJake
Smartmark
Smartmark
AbsoluteJake

PostSubject: Re: Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground)   Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:20 pm

DTF wrote:
Thats stupid to have ropes you shoudl just go buy a damn real wrestling ring then.

It's actually cheaper to construct your own, far far cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Sic Ric
EEWWWWWW!!!
EEWWWWWW!!!
Sic Ric

Number of posts : 385
Backyard fed or feds : NWW Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground)   Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:18 am

ropes plus base always=disaster
Back to top Go down
https://bywt.forumotion.com
AbsoluteJake
Smartmark
Smartmark
AbsoluteJake

PostSubject: Re: Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground)   Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:10 am

Hey stop argueing you two! Either we can all agree it is stupid or it is a disaster, not both Wink. I know the only problems with ropes in ACW was that the posts werent sturdy enough. But that was fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground)   Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hack's Base Building 101 (For all you fags on trampolines or for the people sick of getting hurt on the ground)
Page 1 of 1