Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nww pitt in 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sic Ric
EEWWWWWW!!!
EEWWWWWW!!!
Sic Ric

Number of posts : 385
Backyard fed or feds : NWW Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2008-09-30

nww pitt in 2009 Empty
PostSubject: nww pitt in 2009   nww pitt in 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:55 am

First i would like to start off by saying "wow"! So much good news so fast is way to much to bare (or sometimes even beleive). First and foremost, i'm gunna mention our first "real" show of the 2009 season will be "The Lenny Budd Memorial" held in memory of my incle who passed away this passed Thanksgiving. Hack and I will be squareing off one more time (probly the last fo a while) in a re-match of the NWW Pittsburgh Match of the Year for 2008.

Next; some AMAZING news. Lil Ryda is coming back in a full time role after he moves here in March, his addition plus some other new faces give us a possible roster of 11 or so wrestlers (much needed from our 4 FULL TIME wrestlers late year).

Finally the topic tham im sure most of you want to know about, BYS! it is 5 months away and with the huge link and GBYWN names already confirmed this show will be off tha hook.
a lil match card will be posted sometime today.
heres a taste;
X-cal Vs. Bsnow
Zayne Vs. Sic Ric
Hack Edjamin Vs. Kenny Storm
(Possible)Jimmy P Vs. Somegutnamed Dan -deathmatch

thats all for now ill be postin alot more now that im back in the spirit of wrestling...
Back to top Go down
https://bywt.forumotion.com
DTF
I Mark For Ric!
I Mark For Ric!
DTF

Number of posts : 30
Backyard fed or feds : SWC
Registration date : 2008-11-23

nww pitt in 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nww pitt in 2009   nww pitt in 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:09 pm

kenny aint comming
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skateboarderwitskills

nww pitt in 2009
Page 1 of 1