Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Premiere Wrestling. (R.I.P Zac)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WPWchamp

World Premiere Wrestling. (R.I.P Zac) Empty
PostSubject: World Premiere Wrestling. (R.I.P Zac)   World Premiere Wrestling. (R.I.P Zac) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:13 am

Hey guys my names Keegan. I dont know any of you from this site but some of you could know me from OWWfan.com as WPWchamp. Anyways, half way through last year a friend of mine decided we should make videos were we have legitamate fights and throw them on youtube. That idea flopped. And then my cousin and I filmed a match but werent able to put it on the computer. But then some day in July This year an old friend (Zac) of mine came to me and asked if i'd liek to have a match with him. I was ecstatic and we had a match that he won.

We decided to give him a title afterwards which was the winged eagle championship belt. We caleld it the wPw heavyweight title, he never defended it again because he died this September after taking a tombstone (No joke here folks.)

A couple months went by and nothing came about for wPw. So I went to another friend and we filmed a series of matches in memory of our fallen friend and then I filemd another with my cousin, we are trying to get back on our feet and have created a new title (The wPw fighting title, which is a boxing title) and that will debut in January. We have also brought in two new wrestlers who have been assinged matches for next January.

We are located in Australia and our ages range between 13-16. We have taken wrestling classes and have improved, if you watch our new videos next month you'll notice.

Please help us get back on our feet after our tragic loss.

here is some of the links to our videos: - Keegan vs Jesse for the wPw title - Keegan vs Zac for the wPw title - wPw training video (Not very good, just how to's) - Keegan vs M-Dawgg for the wPw title - Keegan vs Zac for the wPw title

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO US IN MEMORY OF OUR FALLEN ANGEL ZAC
thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sic Ric
EEWWWWWW!!!
EEWWWWWW!!!
Sic Ric

Number of posts : 385
Backyard fed or feds : NWW Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Wrestling. (R.I.P Zac)   World Premiere Wrestling. (R.I.P Zac) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:58 pm

read the post at the top of the fed listings forum titled READ THIS
BEFORE POSTING... which u did not read before posting... then edit this
post...
one week before deletion of this topic unless its fixed to conform
Back to top Go down
https://bywt.forumotion.com
WPWchamp

PostSubject: err   World Premiere Wrestling. (R.I.P Zac) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:15 pm

How do i edit it if im not registered? Can I just do it in a post?

Fed Name; World premiere Wrestling (WPW)

Location; Sydney, Austrlaia

Founded; in 2007 by Keegan B. and Mikey E.

Roster:
'The' Keegan
M-Dawgg
Z-Man
Jesse James
Taylan V.
Dylan

Fed Updates; huh?

Youtube/Livevideo; Its in the original post, but the name is
Back to top Go down
AbsoluteJake
Smartmark
Smartmark
AbsoluteJake

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Wrestling. (R.I.P Zac)   World Premiere Wrestling. (R.I.P Zac) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:12 pm

Well we would preffer it if you would register, make a new posting, and participate in chats around here. We like to talk! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.AbsoluteWrestling.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Wrestling. (R.I.P Zac)   World Premiere Wrestling. (R.I.P Zac) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Premiere Wrestling. (R.I.P Zac)
Page 1 of 1