Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Altitude Backyard Wrestling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The-Immortal-of-ABW
Jobba
Jobba

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Altitude Backyard Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Altitude Backyard Wrestling   Altitude Backyard Wrestling I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:11 am

Currently the only known federation based in Colorado (correct me if I'm wrong so I don't feel like an ugh UGHH UGHHHHH!!!!!!!), ABW is the home of unfortunately merely four superstars, and only two of which are any good at this point. Though we are still a developing organization, we've recorded footage for four editions of our regular show (Festival of Mayhem), which we perform on a trampoline. Two of them are up now, the first of which crowned our inaugral champion. Here is the link to our YouTube profile:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AltitudeBWrestling

Our channel is broken up into three playlists:

- Full Videos: in there we have both full exhibition matches that do not pertain to the storylines, and also full editions of the show.
- Montage Videos: tribute videos, top tens, and highlights for Festival of Mayhem.
- Misc. Videos: mostly joke videos.

So it'd be great if you checked us out; I recommend watching all of Festival of Mayhem #1, though since Festival of Mayhem #2 was our first ABW matches with our two new guys I'd suggest only watching the highlights, since it was botch supreme. Festival of Mayhem #3 will be out this weekend, and #4 will be out two weeks after that. From then on we'll be recapping our 2008 shows, and we won't be recording anything but exhibitions until the spring.

- The Immortal of ABW
Back to top Go down
AbsoluteJake
Smartmark
Smartmark
AbsoluteJake

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Altitude Backyard Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altitude Backyard Wrestling   Altitude Backyard Wrestling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Hope to see you guys at SLSBS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.AbsoluteWrestling.net

Altitude Backyard Wrestling
Page 1 of 1