Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes   Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:59 pm

This is the pile of leaves and bamboo sticks death match between Super Phoenix and Ashes, it gets really good at the end lol

enjoy.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v7WpIZF47Y
Back to top Go down
DTF
I Mark For Ric!
I Mark For Ric!
DTF

Number of posts : 30
Backyard fed or feds : SWC
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes   Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:43 pm

COMMENT ON THIS MATCH PEOPLE PLEASE THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skateboarderwitskills
Josh McMullin
Smartmark
Smartmark
Josh McMullin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes   Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:14 pm

first i have to say bad song but im sure that was the point. the begining was slow. like the air plane spin. the bamboo was funny. the shot with the bag of leaves reminded me of when mick foley and the rock had a hardcore match and foley hit the rock with a bag of popcorn and the rock sold it lol. the end was good with the death of both wreslers.
Back to top Go down
AdanReyes
Deathmatcher
Deathmatcher
AdanReyes

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes   Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:26 am

everything that josh said

and im stealing the move around 1:27
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes   Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:30 am

This was easily one of the funnest matches I have ever been in *COUGH*, I mean super phoenix told me this was one of the funnest matches He has ever been in. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes   Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing comedy match: Super Phoenix v.s Ashes
Page 1 of 1