Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lance Storm on Fit Finlay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AbsoluteJake
Smartmark
Smartmark
AbsoluteJake

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Lance Storm on Fit Finlay Empty
PostSubject: Lance Storm on Fit Finlay   Lance Storm on Fit Finlay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:23 pm

Here is what Lance had to say about him...

Q: From a previous Q and A: “Q: Whom did you respect the most upon exiting the business? A: Fit Finlay"I was wondered if you cared to elaborate on why it was Finlay? I'm just curious.

A: There are a lot of reasons to respect Fit. As a worker he is probably the most talented man I’ve ever been in the ring with. He has an unparalleled love and respect for this business. As an agent he has also proven to be the most stand up guy I’ve ever met in the business. I’ve seen countless agents throw guys under the bus when the heat comes down, but I’ve actually seen Fit interrupt Vince to protect a guy he was the agent for and take the heat for whatever happened in a match. Fit is the first person to share praise when it’s given and the first to take the bullet when blame is being passed out. Finlay is a PRO on all levels. When it comes to respect Fit is in First place and you need binoculars to see the dude in second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AbsoluteWrestling.net
Josh McMullin
Smartmark
Smartmark
Josh McMullin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Lance Storm on Fit Finlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Storm on Fit Finlay   Lance Storm on Fit Finlay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:55 pm

wow that is a very cool story to hear. i have always heared good things about mr. finlay
Back to top Go down

Lance Storm on Fit Finlay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling :: Professional Wrestling-
Jump to: