Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
C.Kash
Jobba
Jobba

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-28

DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley Empty
PostSubject: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Josh McMullin
Smartmark
Smartmark
Josh McMullin

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:45 pm

need to work on the collar elbow tie-up

when doing a head lock hold your opponents head up so he can see and its easier for you to talk to one another

good chaining otherwise

haha you fucked up! you fucked up!

nice knee's to the head and suplex

wierd forarm spot could have been set up better

weak legdrops to the arm

decent cattle mutilation but weak chops to start with but they got better

need to lift higher on the belly to back suplex good spike though

weird nip up after a big move. then you looked lost for a second after throwing a chop you need to talk to eachother more during the match so you know what to do next.

good ankle lock but i seemed to be a lot tougher to lock it in than it should be

wicked powerbomb looked a little unsafe

haha no sell the powerbomb

texas cloverleaf looks sloppy

backbreaker wasn't exicuted that good more so because of train not cash

odd headbutt shoulder block thing

good twist of fait

you should have given the camera man a german suplex Wink

ok frog splash

finish was good

i would say you have to really talk more during the match so that way it will flow better. also you guys went back and forth to much where cash would do a move then train would. cash should have taken control of the match more making the face look like he's in trouble and the fans will want him to come back getting the heel heat. then you can have the face hit a couple smaller moves and have the heel cut him off getting more heat. then have the face make his comeback going into what ever you have planed for the finish. but overall good match it looked like fun.
Back to top Go down
C.Kash
Jobba
Jobba

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:55 pm

thanks man, we'll work on it. and when i got dropped on my head it actually wasn't a powerbomb. too bad i have no clue what he was actually trying to do. my neck's still sore as hell though.
Back to top Go down
Josh McMullin
Smartmark
Smartmark
Josh McMullin

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:56 pm

lol ya i bet thats the only thing in the match i saw that really looked unsafe. if i was you i would have stiffed him once or twice after he did that Smile
Back to top Go down
C.Kash
Jobba
Jobba

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:58 pm

probly should have. i was stiffing him at the beginning for talking shit about my gf :] but i agree, the cameraman needed a german
Back to top Go down
Josh McMullin
Smartmark
Smartmark
Josh McMullin

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:00 pm

that would have been epic!!
Back to top Go down
C.Kash
Jobba
Jobba

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:02 pm

lol, if you thought me and train's match had issues, you should have seen robbie (the cameraguy)'s match with my little brother from that show. FAIL
Back to top Go down
Josh McMullin
Smartmark
Smartmark
Josh McMullin

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:05 pm

lol is it up? and your match wasn't bad it just had minor problems that are easily fixed.
Back to top Go down
C.Kash
Jobba
Jobba

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:12 pm

k, thanks. we're gonna do some work on fixing it before the supershow this weekend. here's the link to his match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc6cochiK38

and don't rip on him too bad, he's actually one of our best workers, its just that my bro sucks ass and is really hard to work with :]
Back to top Go down
Josh McMullin
Smartmark
Smartmark
Josh McMullin

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:15 pm

when i comment its just constructive criticism. as long as you are having fun thats all that matters
Back to top Go down
C.Kash
Jobba
Jobba

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:17 pm

dude i definitely appreciate the criticism, unlike most people in my fed, i want to get better
Back to top Go down
Josh McMullin
Smartmark
Smartmark
Josh McMullin

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:24 pm

thats cool. ya bentley aint a bad wrestler just has a few small things to work on. you can deffinently tell that it was your brother that was missing some of the spots but practice makes perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sic Ric
EEWWWWWW!!!
EEWWWWWW!!!
Sic Ric

Number of posts : 385
Backyard fed or feds : NWW Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:30 pm

C.Kash wrote:
dude i definitely appreciate the criticism, unlike most people in my fed, i want to get better

wow does that sound familiar
Back to top Go down
https://bywt.forumotion.com
Josh McMullin
Smartmark
Smartmark
Josh McMullin

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:31 pm

i hear ya Jake still wants to work RIGHT!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sic Ric
EEWWWWWW!!!
EEWWWWWW!!!
Sic Ric

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:50 am

break his right wrist so hell want to work left... lol
Back to top Go down
Josh McMullin
Smartmark
Smartmark
Josh McMullin

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:47 pm

shit!! why didn't i think of that? Mad
Back to top Go down
Xcal
I talk too much
I talk too much
Xcal

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:23 pm

lol entertaining match ive already disscussed it with Kash and i sent him here to the forum for more comments and crit. but over all entertaining
Back to top Go down
Sic Ric
EEWWWWWW!!!
EEWWWWWW!!!
Sic Ric

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:27 pm

i would go into the feedy but i generally try 2 make it a rule that i do not give feedy to peeps who do not do so themselves...
Back to top Go down
Xcal
I talk too much
I talk too much
Xcal

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:28 pm

Sic Ric wrote:
i would go into the feedy but i generally try 2 make it a rule that i do not give feedy to peeps who do not do so themselves...

lol yea ive noticed you hate me :-( jk
Back to top Go down
Sic Ric
EEWWWWWW!!!
EEWWWWWW!!!
Sic Ric

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:29 pm

if i hated you anymore i may hate you a little... lol
Back to top Go down
Xcal
I talk too much
I talk too much
Xcal

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:30 pm

Sic Ric wrote:
if i hated you anymore i may hate you a little... lol

lol
Back to top Go down
ColinCage
Jobba
Jobba

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:31 pm

For: Feeling the cold Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley

- Nice heel yelling at the crowd, effective
- Try not to like walk around a ton when chaining
- Some good chaning nonetheless
- Props for always working the left side
- Some good kicks in there
- Nice arm drag
- HIT HARDER, be more siff with those chops and kicks
- Great Suplex
- You guys should build a better ring, at least a stronger and bigger base
- Okay cattle mutilation, it was kinda to the side, alright though, im gonna try one of those in my next match
- Pretty sloppy reversal to the cattle mutilation
- GET MORE STIFF WITH YOUR CHOPS!
- Awesome DDT at 6:45
- Nice lariat at 7:55
- Pretty inovative ankle lock at 8:15
- AWESOME california dream variation at 8:35
- At 9:11, okay powerbombish thingy. Landed on his neck, which made the move way more effective. I could tell it was botched though.
- Your supposed to put your foot in the middle of the victims legs for a leg sweep, jussayin.
- Really, can someone german suplex the shit out of the camera man, just totally break his neck?
- Try not to make references to WWE or other televised promotions, I got copyrighted once
- Ew, reversal at 43 in video 2.. was not good.
- That was not a proper cloverleaf, look up how to do one, their legs have to be in like a four, you put your hands through them and then turn
- The cloverleaf looked like a boston crab where both legs were trapped between his arms
- Botched at 1:33, come on guys, I know its cold, but the match is getting pretty sloppy now
- I dont think the smaller guy could headbutt the bigger guy at 2:00, should have been a spear
- Nice twist of fate
- MATCH IS GETTING SLOPPY, Too long of a match, finish it off early, so you guys dont get tired
- Nice jumping cross body
- Again, GIVE THE DAMN CAMERA MAN AND THE DAMN AUDIENCE GERMAN SUPLEX'S THEN THEY WILL KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!
- At 3:23, kind of botched if you were going for a clothesline, if it was a punch it looked good.
- Nice bulldog
- Nice splash off the ladder! Tell the camera man its not a frog splash unless you pump your arms
- Okay cutter, I don't know if it should have been the finish, that botched powerbomb was more fitting

Overall: Okay match for the first half. The second half was sloppy. I know you guys were probably tired, and it was cold. So i'll give you a break. Good match though, you guys have a watcheable product.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ontariowrestling.tk
Xcal
I talk too much
I talk too much
Xcal

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:33 pm

ColinCage wrote:

- MATCH IS GETTING SLOPPY, Too long of a match, finish it off early, so you guys dont get tired

I dont agree with this one its wasnt sloppy because they were tired. Im a big guy and wrestled 5 matches yesterday and did just as good in the 5th as i did in the first. So either there more out of condition than a 270 pounder or they were having a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Josh McMullin
Smartmark
Smartmark
Josh McMullin

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:59 pm

i agree with xcal
Back to top Go down
Xcal
I talk too much
I talk too much
Xcal

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:58 pm

Josh McMullin wrote:
i agree with xcal

YAY! lol I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley   DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DWA Chris Kash vs Taylor "The Train" Bley
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BYW Media :: Fun Wrestling-
Jump to: